Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Cobalt Blue Bottle Bouquet


While I have been searching for colored glass for my totems I have also been collecting cobalt wine bottles for my first bottle tree, well I don't have quite enough to make the bottle tree I thought I might figure a way to enjoy the bottles I do have until I get some more. Well, I was in a shop this past Sunday and found this great Cobalt Cookie Jar and voila....I knew just what to do to enjoy those bottles. I took Fiberglass rods from Lowes and cut them in half and inserted them in the cookie jar and then added the bottles one at a time aranging them as I added them. the results were brilliant. I place the bouquet on the table outside my livingroom window. The veiw is great! See for yourself!



1 comment:

  1. That is a great idea! I love the blue bottles. My tree needs to be replaced. It is rotting away. I guess this fall I will take it down and start over with a new one(-:

    ReplyDelete