Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New Found Junk

I am turning into a garden monster, I went rummaging through my storage and here is some of what I came out with, the only reason I stopped was the rain, I got drenched unloading. I can hardly wait to get started......Got any Ideas? Please let me know!!!!



5 foot Iron room divider in the back
Starfish, Plates, Lamp, Christmas Candlesticks,
Mirror, Ceramic Basket, Tiny Carousel horses,
Wooden Flip Flops, 6 pack of small Washboards,
Small and Large Grill mates, 2 Windows, Red Basket
Sea Shell, 3 Glass Ceiling Light Shades, Mirror, an old Kerosene Stove and
Some kind of hanging Shelf. I also have an Ironing Board & a
Footed Serving Bowl not in the picture.
I have some Ideas but I would love for you to share yours.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what you make! Lotta neat stuff there.

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete