Monday, June 22, 2009

Mom Recycles Sea Shells

On Fathers Day while I was visiting my parents I realized that I am my mothers daughter..good thing....She also Recycles found objects. Since my Mom and Dad moved to the coast my mother has collected shells. On day someone gave her a gift of a painted Shell and the Obsession began..er uh shell projects..you know what I mean...I thought I would share them with you in this slide show. Here is the first slide of the Shell she received as a gift that started her inspirationInspiration Shell2prior to this she had never painted, keep that in mind. It is really quite amazing. Unfortunately, shortly after the sweet lady who gave her the shell and taught her to paint the shells, she herself had a stroke and could no longer do what she loved. Mom says she still has a basket full of shells to paint and she will paint every one. With each she gets better and better, Here are the shells she has already painted! I am so proud of her. (Love you Mom!)

1 comment:

  1. The shells are beautiful. I can't believe she found that many big ones. When we go to the beach the only one's I've found were tiny.

    Love how she painted them.

    Ramona

    ReplyDelete