Sunday, June 28, 2009

Glass-a-holic



I think I am turning into a glass-a-holic! I took advice from a friend on my GardenWeb forum and picked Monday as the day to go to the Sally Ally and Good Will.....The results were staggering! I mean I had to stagger out with all the stuff I found. I have a new friend who works at the Sally Ally and she emailed that she had a bowling ball if I wanted to stop over and get it. I have a lot to do with the fourth just around the corner and said what the heck...Its Monday...Yardsale leftovers...lets see.....Well see for your self...It didn't stop there I went to 3 other Thrifty's as well. My greatest finds were the Green Glass Lamps! Can't wait to take them apart and well you know..... Sadly though I could find no red glass, but, I did get cobalt bottles for the bottle tree I haven't made yet. Add this to what I have already collected and I have a lot to keep me busy. I should have lots to post after the weekend, so TTFN.

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the green lamps. I don't see those very often here. If I did I would grab them! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Love the glass finds. I originally started out on Garden Junk forum, then found the blogs and started blogging.

    ReplyDelete