Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Glass Garden Totems and Solar Lamp

I saw these on the Garden Junk Forum shortly after I joined the Garden Web.   They looked pretty cool so I thought why not try to find some glass and make one, so since it is raining and I can't go to the beach today I put my thinking cap on and went to work.  My brain went on over drive though I have to admit I only made 2 but I also made the kewlest Solar Lamp with a most gorgeous red Vase.  Enjoy, I think I will be adding to this album soon!

3 comments:

  1. I commented on GW but wanted to say hi here too!(-: I think the silver/blue is my favorite one but they are all cool so its hard to pick! Very elegant!(-:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also commented on GW. I like the tallest one. Very nice. One of these days I'm going to make some. It's on the list.

    ReplyDelete