Friday, June 19, 2009

Spent my morning at the beach...

It was lovely! 4 mile walk and wade, a little swim and Very few people around as you will see in the photos up and down the beach, this is why we call this our little piece of paradise. Of course the beaches do get a little congested on weekends and holidays but for the most part mornings are for the locals, and oh how beautifule they are.















Hard to believe that I can find so much pleasure in my junk gardening and also the same amount of pleasure taking in the beauty of Gods Sea and Sand. Kinda makes you stand up and take notice. I beliebe that we junk gardeners enhance the beauties God has given us for free by bringing peoples attention to those wonders through our "Junk" It is then that they begin to see why it is we do what we do and how we can enjoy it so! Have a wonderful day everyone, I am off to run errands, pick up some babies for my tipsies and back into the garden I go! See ya later!












No comments:

Post a Comment